SEMA 2014 Recap
2 This year at the 2014 SEMA show, stance wheels show case the new SC-1 that will be available in 19” and 20”. The SC-1 with also be available in the new brush finishes. The wheels will come in standard finishes as well as a fully brush wheel in either our new titanium or candy red.
3 Stance and Vertini wheels have partnered up to make a new Forged line, VS Forged. Wheels will be available in 19” and 20” in all brush finishes as well as custom finish upon request. Wheels come in at 20 lbs for a 20×10.5. Limited fitments will be in stock for fast shipping. No waiting 4-6 for custom forged wheels.
4 Vertini showcase its new Toscani wheel and its new Flow Forming FFS 01. Both will be available in 20” fitments. Also we added a new Brush titanium finish to the wheel color line up. The new titanium finish will be coming on the current Milano style wheel first.
2014 SEMA Recap
1. Our New Signature Titanium finish coming on the SC-1 is just one of the many new colors we have for this wheel.
2. We went with a fully brush finish on the SC-1. Barrel, face and inner are all getting the brush treatment.
3. Split 5 spoke design to help cool down brakes and also makes it easier to keep wheels clean.
4. Standard metal cap also with matching brush finish.
5. Brush wheels will be in stock and ready to go. No more waiting 3-4 weeks for custom finishes.
6. New Brush Gold finish will be available in limited fitments.
7. New Brush Candy Red will be available in limited fitments.
8. Standard Brush Face Silver will be fully in stock. The Silver wheel is the only wheel with just a brush face. The rest of the wheel is our standard silver finish.
The SC-1 will be available in Mid-December. 20” will be available first then following will be the 19”. All finish will be in stock and ready to go for fast and quick shipment.
2014 SEMA Recap
The birth of Vs Forged
Vertini wheels and Stance wheels teamed up to bring forth a new look on forged wheels. Both Companies were born from an obsession to create wheels with both great styling and craftsmanship with the highest standard for quality. With that same passion, they deicide to bring that same passion to create a new Forged line.
What separates us from other forged companies? Well our forged wheels will be in stock in limited fitments for fast and quick shipments.
We have five styles available for your
customer’s personal preference.
Wheels will be available in 20×8.5,
20×9, 20×10, 20×10.5 and 20×11
20×10.5 wheel comes in at 20 pounds.
Brush Candy Red
Custom finished are available, just
contact your local Rep to see wait time.
Limited fitments will be in stock for fast
shipping and same day pick up.
How to purchase Vs Forged?
Looking to become a dealer for Vs forged just contact your Vertini Wheels or Stance Wheels rep for more questions on getting Vs Forged Wheels.
2014 SEMA Recap
This year Vertini wheels unveiled its new Toscani wheel, added a new addition to its color line up and a new Flow Form wheel.
An aggressive 8-spoke design engineered with a inner lip and raised spikes to give it the luxury look know by Vertini wheels.
The Toscani will be available in Silver Machine Finish and Slate Grey finish. Available early 2015
The new titanium series adds a new twist on cast wheels. We are fully brushing our wheels; inner and outer barrel as well. We are added this new finish to our line up. The new Brushed Titanium Finish will be first available on our current Milano style wheel.
Flow Forming Series: FFS-01
Vertini Flow Forming Series is just the newest addition to the 2015 wheel line up. The new FFS-01 will be the lightest and strongest wheel coming out first for the Flow Forming Series.
• Available in 20” staggered widths
• Standard color is Slate Grey; optional & custom colors available
• Forged metal cap
www.Vertiniwheels.com www.Stancewheels.com www.Vsforged.com